Learning a new language is always exciting and thrilling experience. With so many other languages in demand, why should you choose Japanese?
Contrary to the belief, Japanese language is easy to learn and master. It is in fact the simplest languages to learn. All you need do follow the expected rules and system; believe it or not, you would be able to speak Japanese language fluently and even understand it in just few months. Knowledge of a foreign language sets you apart from others. Also, Japanese is considered one of the top languages in India and therefore, there are many schools across the country are teaching Japanese. To make your life easier, these also offer Japanese language classes online. Japanese is a widely spoken language not only in Japan, but across the world. Hence, it won’t be a wrong decision to learn the language.
Why Learn a Foreign Language like Japanese?
In today’s world, we all want to look skilled in front of our pears. Apart from education and other professional skills, language also sets us apart. Whether you want to make your career in language or you want to open your chances of a better job, learning a foreign language is always beneficial. Some people learn to enhance their skills, while some are curious about learning different cultures. Whatever might be your reason, learning Japanese online could be your starting point.
Benefits of Learning Japanese
As mentioned above, you have better opportunities if you know a foreign language, in this case Japanese. But apart from just professional advantage, there are other benefits as well that you can reap by learning Japanese:-
- High Career Scope in India – Like China, India is considered a crucial market for foreign investors and Japan is no exception. Japan is always known for its innovation in technology and therefore, they are considered as the world leaders. A lot of Japanese companies have invested in India and by learning the language, you can easily communicate with potential clients, customers and even colleagues. A lot of people have a dream of working in a top-notch organization. Japanese companies are perfect because it offers lot of job scope and career opportunities.
- Opportunity to Work or Study in Japan – Many Indian students applies for foreign colleges every year. Japan is also one of an aspiring country for pursuing higher education. Japan also has the best education system in the world. So, if you want to pursue your higher education in Japan, learning their language can be advantageous as you can communicate easily during your stay in the country. Language barrier is the biggest challenge that most of the students face while studying abroad. Knowing their native language can make your stay easy. Similarly, if you are planning to work in Japan, again knowing their language is beneficial because you can communicate with your peers and your clients easily. Hence, it can be a great asset.
- Translator Jobs – Japanese is often considered as a tough language to learn and hence, a lot of students avoid learning Japanese and move their focus towards other languages. Hence, demands of Japanese translator jobs are quite high, but also the competition is low due to complexity of the language and hence is paid well. You can work in travel and tourism industry, export houses, embassies and diplomatic missions. The scope of work is endless.
4. Helps You Understand Japanese Culture Better-Japan has a unique culture. It is a
blend of traditional and modern practices. People in the other parts of the world are not
very familiar about cultural traditions. The younger generation might show very
Modern behavior, talk and dress in a different way. However, they still follow the
traditions elders have taught them. Understanding Japanese culture will help you
get acquainted to Japanese history, martial arts, entertainments, culture and fashion.
5. Enhances Your Skills In Studying Other Lessons-Learning Japanese as a student helps
you to gain a broader outlook, new learning strategies and higher thinking skills which
you can apply to other subjects.
6. It Serves As A Gateway To Other Asian Cultures And Languages-Asian countries like China, Korea and India have influenced Japanese history strongly. Though these Asian cultures are different, they do share some similarities which you will be able to recognize once you learn Japanese. You will come to know about the values they share with Japan in areas like aesthetics, ethics and religious beliefs.
Japanese grammar is similar to Korean grammar. Both languages have advanced honorifics system to show respect to strangers, elderly and people of higher stature. Korean writing system has similarities with the Japanese writing system, so, it will be comparitively easy for you to learn either Chinese or Korean.
Simple Ideas to Learn Japanese
Learning Japanese is easy if you choose the right study method. You need to be dedicated and committed to learn the language, only then you can succeed. There are various ways through which you can learn Japanese:-
- Joining a Language School – to learn Japanese, you don’t have to be present in Japan. There are many language schools in India that offer quality education in Japanese language. Also, enrolling in language schools is the conventional way of learning since ages. But, if you are living in a small town, you might have to move to a bigger city to enrol in language school which can be an added expense.
- Online Classes – Learning Japanese online has become a popular way of learning. Online classes are flexible and help you learn faster. They are cheaper in cost and equally effective in imparting knowledge. You don’t have to make any adjustment to your current schedule to learn. With online option, you can learn anytime and from anywhere you want.
- Learning Software – Language software are also a popular study method to learn language. Language software helps you learn the words and practice. There are recordings that you can play while travelling and learn simultaneously.